https://busyladies.life/wp-content/uploads/home-remedies1.jpg 273 413 Debbie Lee https://busyladies.life/wp-content/uploads/cropped-blheader-1.png Debbie Lee2011-10-28 10:46:582020-01-27 14:34:14Home Remedies
Join us as we talk about home remedies as the cold and flu season are upon us.
- Warm baby oil for ear aches
- Netting pots for sinus infection
- Warm salt water for canker sores
- Milk for heartburn
- Honey or bee pollen for allergies
- Witch hazel for pink eye
- Number of people who get pink eye each year -at least 1,293 a year but we believe it is more aren’t’ aware it is pink eye.
- Number of people who suffer with allergies each year – around 40 million people
- People with allergies report there productivity at 72 percent with symptoms and 95 percent without symptoms
We look forward to you listening to our podcast and welcome any feedback that you have.