Join Debbie as she interviews Kalia Prins. She is Miss Skinny Genes, a podcaster, blogger, and on her way to becoming a health coach. Listen as she shares her journey with us and how we met. She is an incredible person with a healthy perspective on life.
Kalia tells us about her eating disorder, body image and food journey. How we both agree body image is important but you must first love yourself in order for the rest to fall into place. She talks about her podcast, her blog and her #GratitudeMadLibs! She has an interesting life story about overcoming disordered eating and distorted body image with real food. You need to check out her Trigger Happy Thursday postings!!
- Do you think you need to diet all the time?
- Do you follow every fad diet on the planet?
- Do you think you have a healthy body image?
- Are you doing this for yourself or for others?
- Do you have an eating disorder or disordered eating?